The success of the school is built on positive relationships. I see this on a daily basis: dedicated staff and committed students who have positive and constructive relationships, the result is happy and confident learners who are inspired and achieve well.
The school’s aim is to support the development of healthy, confident, capable and happy young people, who are supportive and tolerant of each other; a school that builds understanding and recognises individuality, whilst embracing collective responsibility.
We aim to make school an enjoyable and productive experience for every child, where every young person looks forward to the possibilities of each day with energy and enthusiasm.
The five principles that guide Netherhall School are:
- Students First – students’ best interests are at the centre of all our decisions.
- Aspiration – to be fiercely ambitious for all our students.
- Quality – to provide high-quality learning opportunities.
- Opportunity – to enrich student’s learning.
- Community – to play an active role in the community.
If you are a parent, student or a visitor and have any questions, hopefully you’ll find the answers on our website. It contains general information, latest news, details of events, parents’ evenings, policy documents, and other important information about attendance, behaviour, homework and extra-curricular activities.
If you require any further information, please contact the school’s main reception.
Mr D W Tromans