Curriculum – Physical Education (P.E.) Autumn 2017 Netherhall School Sports Teams
Year 7- 8 Core PE
Boys: Rugby, Football, Gymnastics, Basketball, Athletics, Striking and Fielding activities, Tennis and fitness.
Girls: Netball, Gymnastics, Rugby, Football, Basketball, Athletics, Striking and Fielding activities, Tennis and fitness.
Year 9-11 Core PE
Pupils will have the choice of a range of activities including; Netball, Football, Rugby, Tennis, Badminton, Table-tennis, Fitness etc
Year 9-11 BTEC PE
- Unit 1 – Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- Unit 2 – Practical Sports Performance
- Unit 4 – The Sports Performer in Action
- Unit 6 – Leading Sports Activities
Year 12/13 A Level PE.
- Unit 1 – Body systems and the effects of physical activity
- Unit 2 – Sports coaching and activity leadership
- Unit 3 – Sports organisation and development
- Unit 8 – Organisation of sports events
- Unit 18 – Practical skills in sport and physical activities